FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Crysonic Australia
CRYSONIC ANNOUNCES IMMIDIATE AVAILABILITY OF SINDO™
Stereo image Expander (Widener) / Narrower with Transparent Mono-Compatibility
Adelaide, SA (Feb. 19, 2007) - Crysonic today announced the release and availability of SINDO VST , a hybrid stereo image expander (widener) / Narrower offering extremely high level of mono compatibility with minimal side effects. Designed for efficiency SINDO comprises of a intuitive user interface. SINDO can be utilized to broaden and 'sweeten' the spaciousness of the stereo image whilst retaining mono compatibility and not effecting the tonal character of the original sound.
The fatiguing 'phasiness' found in other processors of this type has been avoided by offering a simple three dial process. A Classic Phase-compensated ' Shuffler ' is also included to enhance and improve the spaciousness of bass frequencies without introducing 'phasiness' .
SINDO™ main features
• Hybrid M / S Stereo image expander and narrower
• Classic ' Shuffler ' for bass Stereo enhacement
• Very Transparent and Mono-compatible
• Minimum ' Phasiness'
• Retaining the tonal character of original audio
• 8 custom presets
• Full automation for all parameters via the host
• Low CPU usage
• 64-bit internal precision
• 24bit/96Khz audio support
• Highly optimized custom DSP code
• Mastering, Mixing, restoration, audio post production and track sweetening.
• Transparently enhance the Spaciousness of any Audio with mono-compatibility
• Accurately target and re-adjust stereo level-ballance
• Widen existing stereo image without artifacts
• Enhance Bass Spaciousness of any Audio with mono-compatibilit
More information visit:
SINDO™ is now available for purchase on-line from the crysonic website
Demo downlad :
crysonic based in Australia, SA, is dedicated to developing high quality state-of-the-art professional audio plug-ins at great value prices.